The Tramlines Festival 2019 line up has been revealed, with Two Door Cinema Club, Courteeners and Nile Rogers & Chic headlining for the festival’s eleventh year.

The pick of the other acts includes Welsh veterans Manic Street Preachers, indie rockers Circa Waves, Sheffield locals Reverend and the Makers and Shaun Ryder’s Happy Mondays.

The festival will take place for a second year at its new home in Hillsborough Park, between Friday 19 and Sunday 21 July 2019.

The Tramlines 2019 line-up in full. Image: Tramlines

Tramlines Operations Director, Timm Cleasby said: “Following on from the amazing party that was our tenth birthday, we’ve been working hard to make the festival even better and to find artists that we’re excited about.

“I think we have some great artists this year that span generations. Courteeners, Chic, Rag’n’Bone Man, The Manics, Miles Kane are all on my must-see list and there are more to come too, including, as usual, some great Sheffield favourites and new talent.

“I can’t wait it’s going to be awesome and I hope everyone will join us for Sheffield’s Biggest Party.”

According to organisers, 50 per cent of tickets have already been sold. Tickets are available from the festival’s website here, and last year’s aftermovie can be found here.