Wondering what you’re going to do after the music ends at this year’s Tramlines festival? We’ve got you covered with some huge events that are sure to keep the party going well into the early hours.

Friday 20 July

TTC Presents: Friction, Dimension, Hazard, DJ Q & More

O2 Academy (10.30pm – 4am)

Sheffield Students’ Union residents The Tuesday Club are serving up a massive bass-heavy line-up at the O2 Academy on Friday. Featuring the likes of Friction, Dimension, DJ Hazard, DJ Champion, DJ Q, Deadbeat UK, Andy H, MC AOB.

The Night Kitchen Presents: Denis Sulta, Brame & Hamo

The Night Kitchen (11.45pm – 6am)

One of Sheffield’s most iconic music venues hosts a party which is sure to go on until the early hours of Saturday morning. Get ready for a night packed with disco, techno and house.

Saturday 21 July

Horse Meat Disco

Foundry (10pm – 4am)

Brand new club night Le Freak are bringing a disco, funk and soul special to the Foundry. Horse Meat Disco are returning to the city to take over Room 1 with help from Dan J, while Plump DJs host a funk and disco set in Room 2 with support from Bungle. After two sell out shows already in Sheffield this year, this is not to be missed.

Bluewave x Tramlines

O2 Academy (From 10.30pm)

Hitting ‘rewind’ at the O2 Academy with a huge UK Garage line-up. Featuring Artful Dodger, DJ Luck, MC Neat, So Solid Crew and more.

Nice Like Rice Free Party

Bal Fashions (10pm – 5am)

Following the success of the Castlegate Escape, the Exchange Street Collective is coming together again to host a packed Tramlines schedule across the whole weekend from Thursday to Sunday, and it’s free entry.

All Weekend

The Harley’s Tramlines Weekender

The Harley

The Harley have joined forces with Queens Social, Pretty Pretty Good, ROOTS, DEEP MEDi, La Rumba, SoulJam and Applebum to put on four nights of huge events at two iconic Sheffield venues. You don’t want to miss these world-class party vibes.