For this year’s Halloween Spooktacular The Night Kitchen are hosting two massive events this weekend that you don’t want to miss.

This Friday TNK have teamed up with the ghastly ghouls over at Gold Teeth. The nationwide party starters will be putting on a truly sinister evening. The lineup presents incredible underground artists from the world of electronic music.

Romare brings his experimental style of mixing, which ranges from downtempo house to frantic footwork combined with influences from African culture, to the venue. He appears alongside master of off-kilter funky house and techno, Jasper James, who’s graced the decks with high accolades in venues such as Fabric, The Warehouse Project, Smartbar, Blitz, Lux, Bobbeaman and of course, Sub Club.

Completing Friday’s lineup are Cromby, ES-Q and Future Funk Airlines who are all sure to get you grooving this weekend.

If you’re a fan of funky house, techno and underground disco, make sure you get down to The Night(mare) Kitchen.

If you’re more of a fan of heavy bassline and hardstyle, on Saturday night, TNK are bringing together some of the biggest and best names from the Off Me Nut crew. Providing you a whole host of sounds ranging from jungle to bassline to donk to hardcore with the signature ‘Off Me Nut’ twist, expect memes and Listerine.

The line up of this event is set to bring favourites such as Phatworld, Dr Oscillator and V-enz bringing their own individual takes on the bassline genre, as well as Vincent Van Sloth for all your hardstyle needs and of course, the internet sensation who’s returned from  fresh from a memorable set at No Bounds Festival Ben Suff Donk.

Completing this line are CASSIAH, DOCSCOTT, GM– BEN, K-ORSE & BASSHOUND, MARKBREEZE, SIRHISS, SMILEYMAXX and SURFACE. It’s going to be a night of intense thumping bass with OMN’s signature details thrown in.

Full fancy dress is welcome and TNK are awarding tickets to their next warehouse party for the best dressed ghouls. So make sure you get down to one of their massive events this weekend.