MAKE YOUR MARK: VOTE FOR CLARK
As a current Inclusions Officer, I understand how key it is for everyone to be involved for an enterprise to be a success and I believe the most important thing to consider in the running of the SU is the voice of the students. That’s why, as your Development Officer, I would ensure every aspect of the SU has your interests at heart.
WHAT WOULD I DO?
- Improve online access to services (e.g. counselling service).
- Expand the geniUS card scheme to include all SU-owned outlets.
- Have a platform with which students can buy and sell old textbooks to make this process easier and cheaper for you.
- Work with the SU committees to improve accessibility for, and representation of, minority groups.
- Work to improve the use of storage spaces in the Union for societies.
- Introduce a loyalty system for SU nights out which benefits both students and the Union.
- Set up an online area to sell unwanted SU tickets so that the process can be more controlled.
- Carry on the amazing work Megan has done as Development Officer and continue providing a wide range of food and drink to suit students’ dietary needs, reduce one-use plastics and hold second-hand fairs.
Most importantly, I will work to make it easier for you to have input in what goes on in your SU, regularly asking for feedback on services and outlets, ensuring that you can make YOUR mark on YOUR Union.