Beauty with a heart

The shops are full of a wide range of beauty products, but it’s not often that the beauty products come with goodwill attached. Four7Two Cosmetics however, manages to achieve just that. Beauty consultant Clare Madden, who currently holds the record for the most lipstick applications in one hour (472, we’re officially impressed) has launched her own range of lipsticks in conjunction with Macmillan as a tribute to her grandfather whom she sadly lost to cancer. 

The past six months have been truly a labour of love for Clare, who has now launched a range of lipsticks, available in four colours – Beat It! (red), Precious (citrus), Magical Glory (pink) and Gentle Soul (nude). The names have been picked by Clare herself, with the aim of each one having meaning behind it..

Clare says “I’m really happy with it, this is such a brilliant opportunity for me, I can’t believe it really. The Gentle Soul shade has been named after my grandad, he was a gentle soul and a lovely man, and there for all of us. I always wanted all the lipsticks to have meaning behind them, I didn’t want them to be any old thing.”

Clare wanted the lipsticks to be aimed at everyone, “everyone likes a lippy” (we couldn’t agree more), and so the variety of shades have been designed to suit all women, no matter what their age or taste.

The range is available throughout March at Meadowhall shopping centre, or online at www.Four7Twocosmetics.co.uk, and cost just £4.99, which is a mere snip compared to some other cosmetics on the market, and have the added bonus of being for a good cause.

Here at Lifestyle we are definitely huge fans of the inspirational Clare and her beautiful tribute to her grandad. Our lips are looking gorgeous too.