With Tramlines over and done with for another year, a number of Sheffield bands will be hoping the sun stays out as they head to the Peak District for Y Not Festival this weekend.

Artists from the Steel City on show include Reverend and the Makers, Sheafs, RedFaces and The Everly Pregnant Brothers. The Libertines, Catfish and the Bottlemen and Jamiroquai will headline the Derbyshire festival.

Last year’s Y Not festival made headlines when the final day was cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, and due to a high number of thefts being reported in the campsites.

However, the festival has pledged that this year will be different, claiming in a statement that CCTV systems, an information point, and a “fully reviewed adverse weather plan” would be introduced.

With thunderstorms forecast for Friday and showers expected throughout the weekend, these new measures may have to be put to the test.

To improve access, the festival has also moved to a new site, Aston Hill Farm, which is adjacent to its previous location on Mouldridge Lane.

You can read our recent interviews with RedFaces and The Sherlocks, ahead of their sets on the Y Not Main Stage.

Keep up to date with Forge Press’ coverage of the festival on Twitter (@ForgePress), Instagram (@ForgePress), and at forgetoday.com.